Applications for new students (Grades Pre-School through 8) are available from the school office, or you can download the form
- Go to New Student Enrolment Page [Click Here]
- Students are academically tested for placement (if applicable)
- A conference with the principal takes place
- The parents are notified upon a final decision
For admissions information, please contact the school office at 818-765-4897.
If you are interested in sending your child or children to our school, please visit us at your earliest convenience. OLHR School schedules an Open House every Tuesday from 9:00 am – 2:30 pm to learn more about the school.
- Completed online Application
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate
- Copy of Communion certificate, if applicable
- Previous report cards or progress reports
- Verification of required immunizations
- Testing fee if applicable
- Interview with parents and students (as appropriate)
Admission to Our Lady of the Holy Rosary School requires completion of a placement test (if applicable) that assesses the student’s basic reading, math, and grammar skills.