Applications for new students (Grades Pre-School through 8) are available from the school office, or you can download the form
- Parents complete the Admissions Application Packet
- Students are academically tested for placement (if applicable)
- A conference with the principal takes place
- The parents are notified upon a final decision
For admissions information, please contact the school office at 818-765-4897.
If you are interested in sending your child or children to our school, please visit us at your earliest convenience. OLHR School schedules an Open House every January to learn more about the school.
- Completed Application
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate
- Copy of Communion certificate, if applicable
- Previous report cards or progress reports
- Verification of required immunizations
- Testing fee
- Interview with parents and students (as appropriate)
Admission to Our Lady of the Holy Rosary School requires completion of a placement test (if applicable) that assesses the student’s basic reading, math, and grammar skills.