We are committed to helping high-need families and providing aid each year. OLHR School offers several financial, tuition assistance and scholarship programs, and encourages families who may qualify to apply. These programs include the Catholic Education Foundation’s (CEF) Tuition Assistance Program, as well as privately funded scholarship programs for elementary and middle school students who qualify. Families interested in applying for financial aid or scholarships should contact the School Office, 818-765-4897 to obtain application forms and guidelines.
In addition, OLHR School provides multi-child tuition discounts for families with more than one child and offers tuition and fee discounts for pre-payment or early payment. In addition, through February 15, 2013, OLHR is offering 50% off registration for new students/50% off for the referring family. Please inquire at the school office.
Catholic Education Foundation
DEADLINE: Parents MUST submit for this program by February 15, 2016. All students are eligible for the need-based Tuition Award Program offered by the Catholic Education Foundation. Each eligible student who applies will receive a $1000 annual scholarship.
Accepted Financial Documentation
- 1st page of the 2011 Federal Tax Return (1040, 1040A, 1040EZ)
- If you are self-employed/business owner: Submit Schedule C or Schedule C-EZ (Profit/Loss Statement)
- If you received child support and/or alimony, you must provide legal proof of distribution
- If you are a married couple filing separately, you must each attach a copy of the first page of your 2011 Federal Tax Return
- If you are unemployed or on disability, you must provide a formal letter stating your benefit distribution for 2011
- If you work for cash, you must provide proof with a formal letter from your employer and/or a sworn Statement signed and sealed by a Public Notary verifying your income
Scholarships are provided through foundation/grant support for Tuition assistance. Tuition assistance and scholarships are provided year-round as necessary. Please contact the office to discuss the possibilities: 818-765-4897.